Friday 18 March 2016

Love has written about me !

O Dearest Dear !

I am in LOve
I am in just LOve
I am in just LOve with myself
I am in deep LOve with myself
I am in shallow LOve with myself

I am in immeasurable LOve with myself
I am in inexplainable LOve with myself
I am in inscrutable LOve with myself
I am in incomprehensible LOve with myself
I am in comprehensible LOve with myself

I am in invisible LOve with myself
I am in visible LOve with myself
I am in abysmal LOve with myself
I am in colorful LOve with myself
I am in colorless LOve with myself

I am in intense LOve with myself
I am in mysterious LOve with myself
I am in unsung LOve with myself
I am in inexplicable LOve with myself
I am in profound LOve with myself
I am in unfathomable LOve with myself

I am in everyway LOve with myself
I am in every no way LOve with myself
I am in all LOve with myself
I am in just LOve with myself
I am in just LOve
I am in Love
I am LOVE

Wow.. It is so beautiful !
Did I write about LOve or LOve has written about me?
Wow.. the question so beautiful !

Everything seems suddenly so beautiful.. so very beautiful.. immensely beautiful

The words, the thoughts, the actions..
Everything seems suddenly so beautiful.. so very beautiful.. immensely beautiful

The things, the no things, the flow..
Everything seems suddenly so beautiful.. so very beautiful.. immensely beautiful

The matter, the energy, the wave, the particle..
Everything seems suddenly so beautiful.. so very beautiful.. immensely beautiful

whatever is and whatever is not.. you, me, the world..
Everything seems suddenly so beautiful.. so very beautiful.. immensely beautiful

LOve is the way to Beauty  !
LOve is the way to Health !

-Pradeep Aniruddh
+91-7801 000 000

No comments:

Post a Comment